- Any story starts, story continuations, or comments containing vulgar, profane, sexual, racist, sexist, offensive, or any other type of derogatory or discriminatory language will not be published on this blog. This is a family-friendly blog, people! Keep it clean or keep it to yourself. And please be respectful to all others.
- Do not plagiarize anyone or anything in your submissions. If such activity is suspected, we will not publish it on the blog.
- All submissions, if published on the site or on Google forms as part of the game process, will become property of the StoryGame.blog. By submitting your writing to this blog, you are giving the blog permission to use your writing as we see fit, (*without any compensation to you or the other contributors). Mostly it will just appear on the blog for all to read, although additional media may present itself in the future.
- The editors of the StoryGame.blog reserve the right to select stories and submissions according to their preferred method, which may vary from time to time, depending on the circumstances. (See Methods of Selection)
- Have fun and laugh a lot. It’s good for you.